Serving our customers, whether Government or Commercial, we partner for success to deliver the best value and maximum results.
- AT&L DPAP
- University of Kentucky
- Jackson County Bank
- Stites and Harbison PLLC
- DCMA Acquisition Systems Software Development Lifecycle Support Services
- Pilot Drupal within the Defense Commissary Agency Intranet Development Environment
- DCMA Revision Control System
- ADAPT/My Prime, U.S. Army ASAP and Coast Guard Prevention Research Institute, Inc. (PRI)
- UK content Management System upgrade, University of Kentucky
IT Schedule 70: GS-35F-0362W
IT Schedule 70 offers federal, state and local governments innovative solutions to their information technology needs.
IT Schedule 70 Link: http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/104506
The Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) program helps small businesses in urban and rural communities gain preferential access to federal procurement opportunities.
Woman Owned Small Businesses (WOSB)
The Women Owned Small Businesses (WOSB) Federal Contract Program allows set-asides for WOSBs in industries where women-owned small businesses are substantially underrepresented.
SeaPort-e is the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management.
KFG’s SeaPort-e Task Orders
Seaport-e Link: Click here
Technical Engineering Analytical Management Support (TEAMS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
WHS TEAMS integrates knowledge-based services (KBS) in the areas of: Engineering and Technical, Program Management, Management Support, Administrative Support, Professional Services, and Education and Training. The agency’s objective is to both utilize a single commercial multiple award vehicle to manage the majority of its commercial knowledge-based services (KBS) purchases over the next five years and implement a commercial professional services BPA that implements the business model articulated in FAR 1.102-2. Its attributes are as follows:
- Satisfies the customer in terms of cost, quality, and timeliness while minimizing administrative operating costs and fulfills public policy objectives
- Provides the best value to the agency as it will balance the many competing interests (competition, small business, quality, and fair and reasonable pricing)
- Results in a system which works better and cost less